- By ordering any of my products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by rype as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside rype's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored
- rype reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by rype as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to rype and Tictail and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request rype to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the rype Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside rype's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that rype is released from rype's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All transfers conducted through rype are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org